K-POP Forum (This is Topic), It’s for testing now. thank you!

Home Forums Korean Pop K-POP Forum (This is Topic), It’s for testing now. thank you!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  korea4home 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

korea4home
    Keymaster

Hi guys! Im a newbie! just registered here. My name is Yun, currently living in Seoul Korea, working for Korean tour company! I love to hang out with people who’s travel lover!
    Add me as your friends here and look me up in the facebook! I might be able to help you to travel around Seoul, Korea ! Or I can give you a travel tips XD like what to do or where to go in Korea!
    add me please! Thanks
    Hi guys! Im a newbie! just registered here. My name is Yun, currently living in Seoul Korea, working for Korean tour company! I love to hang out with people who’s travel lover! Add me as your friends here and look me up in the facebook! I might be able to help you to travel around Seoul, Korea ! Or I can give you a travel tips XD
    like what to do or where to go in Korea!
    add me please! Thanks

• Author
    Replies

korea4home
    Keymaster

Yes we love k-pop

korea4home
    Keymaster

reply 2nd one

minute
      Participant

Replying on 2nd comment.

korea4home
        Keymaster

this is the real 3rd comment

korea4home
        Keymaster

This is the 4th one

korea4home
        Keymaster

5th..
        yes this is the 5th comment

minute
    Participant

Oh, it looks great!!

[NOTE if you copy this and post in a word doc, you should be able to get a nice tabbed table]
    Note 1

I used OLDR_DATE & OLDT_DATE from the step 1 as my clean slugs. A slug is what BBpress uses for a URL to reference a post. It needs to be clean – ie not have formatting, odd characters like spaces etc. in it. I did debate using the topic ID, but was unsure if this was unique for BBpress – it may well be fine. So I used the references above as I was pretty sure that with our forum being not that busy, that no two people would have posted in the same second. If you choose to use some other field, such as topic ID, you’ll need to change the field in the converter document – see below.

This is then used against the example converter that BBpress supplies.

Whilst initially looking daunting, this is fairly easy to change to get it to work.

Step 3.1 Creating a Snitz.php

Firstly go to your site. Using FTP go to web/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/admin/converters and locate example.php. FTP this to your PC and using an editor (notepad ++ is good – download it from http://notepad-plus-plus.org/) you need to change the default “froms” to those above

But first save it locally as “snitz.php”, and change the first couple of lines to read

korea4home
    Keymaster

this is new comment

minute
    Participant

this is also new reply 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.